Laws of Wealth Creation
Financial Planning is simple if you have a sound philosophy. A sound investment philosophy should lead to:
- Preservation of Capital
- Capital growth at a superior rate of return
- Tax minimization
Our Wealth Management Philosophy is underpinned in Five Laws of Wealth Creation:
1. SET A SPECIFIC GOAL!
- Develop a Financial Plan
- Document short, medium & long term goals
- Where are you today in terms of Assets/Liabilities & Cash Flow?
2. USE OTHER PEOPLE’S BRAINS
If you think dealing with an expert is expensive, consider what dealing with an amateur might cost you!
- EXPERTS offer invaluable advice
- EXPERTS help you to achieve your goals
3. USE OTHER PEOPLE’S MONEY
IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!
- Use a credit facility to assist in increasing assets
- Pooling your funds can improve return on investment
4. PAY YOURSELF FIRST
- Minimum 10% of gross income
- Put yourself at top of your “who to pay list”.
- Be consistent in your investment approach
IT IS NOT HOW MUCH YOU EARN THAT MATTERS IT IS HOW MUCH YOU KEEP.
5. TAKE A LONG TERM APPROACH TO INVESTING
FINANCIAL GOALS = COMMITMENT + FOCUS + PATIENCE
- Find Successful Role Model
- Avoid Speculative Investing
- Be Patient – Focus on Fundamentals